Huntington Beach California USA
- New to the market- Rare find on East or West Coast!
- Less than 400 hours on complete rebuilds
- Updated Electronics
- Well Maintained by Motivated Owner
- Vessel Shows Very Well
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Detroit Diesel 12V71|
|Length over all:||66'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 9"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||1850 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||375 Gallons|
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
- Anchor Windlass w/ Up & Down Foot Switches
- FRP Bow Plank
- FRP Swim Platform
- Aluminum Dinghy Chocks
- 1500 lb. Electric Davit
- Pompanette Fighting Chair
- Bait Prep Center (w/ Sink & Tackle Storage)
- 80 gallon Pacific Edge bait tank
- Raw Water Wash-Down.
- Transom Gate
- Plexiglas & Stainless Steel Venturi
- Two (2) Pilot Seats, One (1) Bench Companion Seat
- Trim Tab Controls
- Two (2) Remote Spotlight Controls
- Stainless Steel & Wood Flybridge Ladder
- Sink w/ Storage
- Canvas Top over Aluminum Frame w/ Polycarbonate Enclosure
- FRP Radar Arch.
- Cabins: One (1) Main, Three (3) Forward, One (1) Aft, Four (4) Enclosed Marine Toilets.
- Sleeping Accomodations for Nine (9)
- Stove: Whirlpool Electric (4) four burner w/ oven
- Marine Toilets: Four (4) Vacu-Flush w/ Two (2) Holding Tanks
- Showers: Four (4) - Three w/ FRP Base & Teak Grate, One w/ FRP Tub
- Carpeted & Parquet Cabin Sole
- Five (5) Air Conditioning Systems
- Nutone Blender (Built-In)
- Trash Compactor
- Haier Washer/Dryer Combo
- Summit Frig/Freezer and Haier Upper/Lower Frig
- Danforth 5" Spherical Magnetic Compass
- AVON 8-Person Life Raft
- Plow Type Anchor w/ 400 ft of Galvanized Chain
- Muir Anchor Windlass w/ Up & Down Foot Switches
- (2) Holding Tanks
- VHF RADIOS: Two (2) - One Standard Horizon Matrix & One Simrad RS35
- RADAR/DEPTH/GPS/PLOTTER: Simrad EVOS NES12 (Two Units)
- GPS/PLOTTER: Furuno GP32
- AUTOPILOT: Simrad (Four Stations)
- HP 14" Monitor (w/ Nobeltech Software)
- Dell Computer
- Vizio 30" TV
- Toshiba 18" TV
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Two (2) Amplifiers
- Two (2) DVD Players (One LG & One Toshiba w/ VHS Player)
- DirecTV System
- Sony TV Sound Bar.
- Four (4) Medium Amp (in Boxes w/ Lids) & Six (6) 8D located in engine space, Two (2) 8D located in dedicated locker forward, for windlass.
- 12V-DC, 24V-DC, 110V-AC & 220V-AC
- Heart Xantrex 4000-Watt Inverter w/ Battery Charger
- Pronautic Battery Charger
- Phase Three PT-24-13 Battery Charger
- Two (2) Battery Combiners
- Battery Isolator
- Two (2) 30-Amp Shore Power Receptacles
- Two (2) 50-Amp 110V Shore Power Receptacles
- Two (2) 50-Amp 220V Shore Power Receptacles.
- Detroit Diesel 12V71 Fresh Water Cooled Complete rebuild approx 300 hours
- TOTAL HORSE POWER (APPROX.): One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty (1750) (2 x 875)
- Hynautic Engine Controls
- Hydraulic Steering
- Oil Change Pump & Manifold
- Engine Space Sound Insulation
- Glendinning Synchronizer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*The kayaks in the photos are not included
Flybridge, diesel powered, twin screw, convertible sportfisher.
- Foam coring in some critical areas for strength, as well as in the construction of the decks and house.
- Gel coat finish on the exterior portions of the vessel. The deck and superstructure are of the same type of construction, with a nonskid pattern on the walking surface.
- Main operations center is on the flybridge, with adequate navigational aids in the adjacent area as well as instrumentation for monitoring the engines.
Electric dinghy davit and aluminum dinghy chocks.