San Pedro California USA|
PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY!
This expedition 90 DeFever Ocean Trawler was built to cruise scenic waters around the world. If you re looking for a spacious and comfortable steel-hulled motor yacht capable of trans-oceanic cruises then NO LIMIT is not to be missed. DeFever cruising style yachts are known for their graceful lines with a high bow and sophisticated interiors. NO LIMIT is no exception. Originally built in 1983, she was completely refit in 2003 and partially refit in 2007.
Powered by Twin Detroit diesel 12V71 engines at 480HP each, she gently cruises at 9 knots with a maximum cruising speed of 11 knots. This three stateroom, three head layout plus crew (4) offers spacious dining and socializing space for up to twenty guests. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a sizable yacht from a brand applauded for their long range capabilities, sea-keeping ability and functional layouts.
Don't miss this Incredible Opportunity! - All Offers will be Considered
PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY! This expedition 90 DeFever Ocean Trawler was built to cruise scenic waters around the world. Don't miss this Incredible Opportunity! All Offers will be Considered
|Vessel name:||No Limit|
|Model:||90 Ocean Trawler|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Detroit Diesel 12v71|
|Length over all:||90'|
|Maximum draft:||8' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||10800 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||2200 Gallons|
Renowned naval architect, Arthur DeFever founded DeFever Cruisers in the early 1960 s. Arthur began his career designing commercial tuna clippers for the San Diego fleet and building cruising powerboats for the Offshore Cruising Society. Arthur constructed his early boats out of wood and steel before transitioning to fiberglass in the 1970 s. Arthur s designs also made the switch from single diesel power to twin engines. Despite the construction and mechanical advancements, DeFever Cruisers retained their trademark swept sheer, high prow, and displacement hull form. In the 1980 s, DeFever customers desired increased speed, resulting in the design of the 51 POC (Performance Offshore Cruiser) followed by the 47 POC, 53 POC, and 57 Cockpit POC. Traditionally designed and built to handle long-range cruising, DeFever cruising boats are admired for their practical layout, graceful lines, sturdy construction, long-range, and sea-keeping ability.
This Expedition style, DeFever designed steel-hulled motor yacht is a cruiser's delight. With her 90' length, 24' beam and deep hull, she is comfortable and capable of trans-oceanic cruises.
Originally built in 1983 by the St. Augustine Shipyard in Florida, NO LIMIT completed a total refit in September 2003 and another partial in 2007. The entire interior was professionally decorated and completely refurnished in a tropical style. This included all new teak and maple flooring, new carpeting, wall covering, furniture, ceiling panels and Cantalupi light fixtures throughout, artwork, new granite countertops, new linens, flatware, glassware and service for ten. The stern salon was refitted to include a new wine cooler, under counter refrigerator, microwave, countertops, upholstery and trim. The cockpit was redesigned with a new built-in cabinet, sink and seating area, new fresh water wash down, rebuilt stern anchor windless, new lazarette hatch, interior fresh water pumps, new fuel day tank, and storage. All decks, including the boat deck, were repainted with a non-skid finish.
The refit also included new state-of-the-art pilothouse electronics and wiring throughout, new 40kW Yanmar genset and 90 hp Cummins diesel bow thruster, and new 10-ton air conditioning units. A new bulbous bow was installed for added speed and fuel savings along with a redesigned stern, with plenty of room for fishing and a new 700-gallon fuel day tank in the lazarette. All hull areas, including the lazarette, engine room and chain locker, have been sandblasted to bare metal, primed with two coats of epoxy primer and painted with two coats of Awlgrip paint, including zincs. The water filtration system and water maker were completely replaced and upgraded, producing clean water down to one micron, which is better than any municipal water system. The 2200 gallons of fresh water can be completely replenished in 20-30 hours. Additionally, a complete duplication of pumps, seals, a/c compressors, filters, and even tools were purchased. The main engine exhaust was reworked, voltage regulators/alternators rebuilt or replaced as well as main circuit breakers and shore power connections. The original stuffing boxes have been replaced with German-made dry seal shafts.
There are built-in seating areas, tables, barbecue, refrigerator, and sink topside. Also found here are two 4500 lb. cranes and water "toys" including, (2) kayaks, and an 18' Zodiac Hurricane tender with twin Yamaha engines. NO LIMIT accommodates six in in three staterooms. There are two crew cabins forward and separate captain's cabin. The crew's washer & dryer were replaced with new. She also has two brand new emergency life rafts and all new life jackets. NO LIMIT offers a softer ride in rougher waters than any other hull design.
2003 AND 2007 REFITS
- Major rebuilt Detroit 12x71 mains, 480 hp each
- Rebuilt dive propellers
- New 40kw Yanmar genset
- New rudder bearings & housings
- New 700 gallon day fuel tank
- All new hydraulic lines
- New Bulbous Bow
- All new hull/deck Awlgrip paint
- All new A/C - (2) 5-ton compressors
- Rebuilt battery charger & voltage regulators
- New fresh water pumps
- Rebuilt Alfa Lavel centrifuge
- New black and grey water pumps
- New hoses: water, fuel, and hydraulic
- Rebuilt twin disc transmissions
- All shaft bearings, including new drip-less
- New water heater, new air compressor
- New steering pistons and hydro lines
- New 90 hp Cummins Bow Thruster
- New (2007) completely rebuilt NAID Stabilizers
- All new salt water valves, thru hulls
- New bottom paint to bare metal
- New main & genset batteries
- (2) rebuilt 50 amp shore power with "smart boxes"
- (2) rebuilt constant volt systems
- New fuel transfer pumps
- New bilge pumps & spares
- New air compressors and one spare
- New fuel filtration, algae kill
There are two salon areas on the main deck level. Access to Main Salon is via port and starboard access doors. The Main Salon is decorated in island style d cor and has an open layout with comfortable seating, entertainment center and formal dining area. NO LIMIT is capable of handling large parties and groups of more than 16 people aboard due to her ample seating.
Additionally, the aft salon has all the necessary appliances and wet bar and boat deck seating for probably 30 people. There are two more under counter refrigerators plus a separate icemaker and wine cooler. There is even a second dishwasher in the aft salon/mini-galley bar combination for larger groups.
All new interior cabinets are finished in bird s eye maple with granite tops. The entertainment center has a 36 flat screen TV, VCR and DVD surround system, and a video library. Seating for 6-8 guests, Semi-formal dining for six. Day Head Microphor head, vanity cabinet and sink.
Redesigned to professional standards, the spacious galley has stainless steel appliances, two refrigerators, one freezer, and ample storage for everything necessary for extended cruising. There is a dumb waiter that transports to the pilothouse and the bridge.
There is a washer and dryer in the guest stateroom area below deck. Crew quarters have a separate washer and dryer.
- Kenmore Elite clothes washer and dryer in separate utility room
- (2) 26 cu. ft. Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator/freezers
- Frigidaire Gallery stove
- Frigidaire Gallery microwave oven
- 26 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite freezer
- Frigidaire Gallery trash compactor
- Kohler In-Sink steamer/cooker
- Simrad AP50 commercial autopilot
- (2) SSB radios
- VHF communication plus portables
- New fuel and water gauges including sending units
- (2) Satellite telephones and interconnected weather reporting system
- (2) IPIRB
- New marine constant cooling with original system as backup
- (2) Navigation computers
- Security system (camera) - engine room & stern
- Raymarine w/10" screen, (2) transponders (one forward looking)
- (2) Furuno radar units
- Navnet Raytheon L1250 1 kW color depth sounder + GPS interconnect to plotter
- (1) Syncro Master + Matrix computer system
- (2) GPS & offshore navigation programs
- MMC controls
- New bulbous bow (2003)
- Awlgrip paint (2003) & partial repaint (decks and portions of hull) in 2007
- All necessary survey adjustments on the hull were made during the 2003 refit
- 150 lb. stern anchor with 200' x " chain
- (2) 500 lb. anchors with 300'x " anchor chain
- (2) Life rafts
- (2) Revere Coastal Commander 4-man life rafts (new)
- (16) Life jackets (new)
- (4) Life rings
- (3) Tender supports
- Commercial construction radar mast
- (2) Hydraulic cranes - 4500 lb. each
- Kobel fog horn
- Kobel air horn
- Storage facilities
- Hailer Galley Maid bow anchor windlass with capstans
- Galley Maid stern windlass with capstan
- Varo Mega spotlight
- Walk-around decks
- Portuguese bridge
- Zodiac Hurricane tender with twin engines (commercial grade)
- All new instrument and navigation center
- New seating area
- Portuguese bridge
- Command Bridge with wing controls
- (4) Pompanette observation chairs
- Bridge seating for 10
- (2) Search lights
- Dumb waiter
- Seating for 16 guests
- (2) dining tables with large sun umbrellas
- 18' Zodiac Hurricane with twin Yamaha engines
- (2) Kayaks
- Various recreational gear
NO LIMIT is so spacious inside that it would make an excellent moving home .
Dock it at different marinas and fly or drive in and use it like a condo, with the advantage that you can move it to different locations when you want a change. Great long range cruiser.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.