|Location:||Marina Del Rey California USA|
Incredible opportunity to own a turn-key, open checkbook, and Captain maintained Marquis Flybridge. Equipped with an upper and lower helm for all weather operations, and bow and stern thrusters, the yacht controller makes operating her a breeze.
She boasts four well-appointed staterooms, three heads, and a crew cabin with an additional head. Updated interior furnishings with hardwood floors in the salon, new exterior cushions, and high gloss teak table tops, along with teak decks on the swim platform, cockpit, and side decks.
She is held in a fully transferable corporation along with all of the legal licenses to charter in Marina Del Rey. Her current slip in a new marina is also transferrable.
She has just completed an extensive refit including but not limited to:
- Engine oil, oil filters, and fuel filters were replaced in March 2023
- Brand new bottom Job January 2023
- All new cushions and covers
- New exterior tables
- New water maker
- All engine services are up to date with various updates
- All generator services are up to date
- New water heaters and accumulator tanks
- New 425' Anchor chain
- (10) New lifeline batteries
- New engine room lighting
- New trim tabs and actuators
- New Reverse osmosis water filtration system
- New TV Master cabin
- New exterior audio
- New toys; Inflatable kayaks, paddle boards, floating island
- Intellian HD satellite, Starlink wifi
Incredible opportunity to own a turn-key, open checkbook, and Captain maintained Marquis Flybridge!
|Vessel name:||Starting Over|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Cruising Speed:||20 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||25 knots|
|Length over all:||69' 11"|
|Maximum draft:||5' 11"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||1700 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||200 Gallons|
Electric Bilge Pump
Manual Bilge Pump
Fresh Water Maker
Sea Water Pump
Shore Power Inlet
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.