Marina Del Rey California USA|
- Twin Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 diesels 459 hp
- Mated to Zeus drives
- Individually articulating pods that offer up to 15 percent better fuel economy and 15 percent faster top speeds than regular inboards.
- Zeus-equipped 43 Sundancer provides a more comfortable ride because gear noise and vibration are significantly reduced.
- Above the waterline, the 43 Sundancer a trademark reverse sheer line
- Two oversize hull windows and 10 portlights.
- A hardtop integrates seamlessly with the windshield for the ultimate in weather protection and climate control 16,000-BTU helm air conditioning/heating
- Double-wide helm seat with flip-up bolster and armrests.
- Dash with SmartCraft VesselView Display and MerCruiser digital throttle and shift.
- To port, guests can lounge on the big L-shaped bench.
- The cockpit, which boasts a U-shaped lounge flanking a convenient fiberglass table
- A wet bar opposite features a solid-surface countertop, sink and removable flatscreen TV, stainless-steel barbecue grill and refrigerator.
- Below deck, the 43 Sundancer features a functional (and absolutely gorgeous) split stateroom plan
- The forward master pampers owners in an island-style bed
- Master features a flatscreen HDTV with remote DVD player.
- Ample Storage and Hanging Lockers
- Master includes individual head and shower compartments, port and starboard
- Private head and shower compartment; the vanity is separate and includes a solid-surface countertop, mirror, sink and storage.
- In between the two staterooms, the salon and galley have all the modern indulgences
- Ultraleather HP seating
- 26-inch flatscreen HDTV with DVD player and stereo with six-disk CD changer;
- High-gloss cherry interior
- The galley is designed to make life as easy as possible for the onboard chef, sporting designated storage for cutlery, plates, and glasses.
- Full stainless-steel appliances add more than a touch of luxury.
- Upgraded Onan 13.5kW Generator with Sound Shield (under 70 hours).
- (4) Batteries with trays. Battery charger/converter
- 120V/40 Amp/12V.
- (2) Latching 12v Battery solenoid switches.
- (2) Galvanic isolators.
- CableMaster 240V/50AMP with a remote.
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter/GPS/Radar/Bottom machines.
- Precision Auto Pilot with Sky Hook, totally interfaced with E120.
- SmartCraft Diagnostics: Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft3 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) with Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting and Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, and Water Temperature).
- SmartCraft System View (Includes: Air and Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Flow/Range, Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour meters, Engine Synchronizer, GPS Interface and Raymarine 125 GPS Antenna System Maintenance Records).
- Joystick electronic controls with ZEUS.
- Raymarine Ray 240 VHF radio.
- Weatherproof rockers and dimmer control illuminated switches.
- Digital LCD pump systems monitor.
- Sony RMX55M stereo at Helm with a remote.
- Cockpit outdoor kitchen with countertop, sink with faucet, Isotherm refrigerator with freezer, built-in grill, storage and cup holders.
- Removable 19" LCD Flatscreen TV with DVD mounts over cockpit kitchen.
- Stereo remote control and (8) speakers.
- Cockpit air conditioning and heating.
- Custom aft enclosure.
- Fiberglass Hardtop with (2) electric retractable sunroofs.
- Electric side windows.
- Forward deck sun pad.
- ACR Remote spotlight. Tilt steering wheel.
- Dual trumpet concealed air horns.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Transom storage for fenders and gear with gas assist.
- Hydraulic extended swim platform (TNT lift).
- RIB Storage on Swim Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Cummins QSB Diesels with Pod Drives *Joy Stick Control with SkyHook Parking *Hard Top w Electric Sun Roof *Hydraulic Swim Platform / Inflatable Lift Platform *RIB with 9Hp Outboard *New Bottom Epoxy Coat and Bottom Paint *Recent Engine Service *LLC Owned
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MerCruiser QSB diesel with Zeus Drives|
|Length over all:||47' 3"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||350 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|