Marina Del Rey California USA|
|Model:||46 Motor Yacht|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Caterpillar 3208 T|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||20 knots|
|Length over all:||52'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||600 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||300 Gallons|
Electric Bilge Pump
Outside Equipment / Extras
Outboard Engine Brackets
- Built on a solid fiberglass,
- semi-displacement hull
- shallow, full length keel
- Expansive living accommodations of a large salon and enormous full beam master cabin.
- She is a three cabin layout
- Master cabin complete with an en-suite head and stall shower, vanity/office work space, plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage.
- Guest cabin is forward with direct access to a large head with stall shower, and both the forward head and the master head have over sized Vacu-Flush toilets.
- Third Cabin has upper and lower bunks
- Air conditioning and lots of opening port lights for fresh air ventilation
- Galley and dinette down design
- Unusually roomy and comfortable salon with great visibility from large opening cabin windows that create a bright and very open interior.
- An extra large, hardtop covered, aft deck area
- Beautiful teak decking, all surrounded, and protected, by an eisenglass enclosure
- Port & starboard wing doors.
- Her aft deck provides a fantastic area for dinning and is an excellent entertainment platform.
- Flybridge is well arranged with a center line helm and wraparound console, along with plenty of guest seating.
- Additional features include excellent storage
- Stall showers in both heads
- Spacious easy access engine room
- Generous walk-around side decks.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.