All Commercial Vessels for sale in California, the US
- Stock #107581 -
Fantastic Opportunity to acquire boats for a tour business, shuttle business, or other Nautical ventures.
If you are in the market for a passenger boat, look no further than this 1975 Seaway Boats Company Custom 26' Water Taxi, priced right at $244,500 (offers encouraged).
This boat is located in Long Beach, California and is in great condition. She is also equipped with a John Deere engine that has 1,124 hours.
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, pl... read more
|Price:|| $244,500 Tax Not Paid|
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- Built by Midship Marine in Harvey, LA. as a Semi-Submersible Subchapter T Passenger Carrying Vessel.
- She was lengthened from 55' to 65' in 2004 by Alaska Ship and Drydock so she could accommodate 49 passengers below decks.
- 64'10" x 15' x 8' -- Gross tons-52, Net tons-41
- Hull Structure: Welded Aluminum 5086 Alloy, 6 welded plate watertight bulkheads, welded pipe guards to protect the hull and running gear without obstructing the underwater view.
- Tankage: Diesel-1200 gallons (2x600 gal.) integral aluminum. Water-35 gal/plastic. Waste-85 gal/ aluminum
... read more
|Length:|| 66' 10"|
1954/2015 119' x 34' x 5' EX Army Reserve LCU Landing Craft 1466 Class
This landing craft was based at Rio Vista, CA for most of her life - in fresh water
ABS registered in 2012
US Coast Guard documented for Coastwise use
Gross tonnage: 217 tons
Net tonnage: 183 tons
Front gate: 14'4" wide
Capacity: 200 tons
Speed: 6.5 knots (loaded or unloaded)
Fuel capacity: 3000 gal
Fresh water capacity: 3564 gal
Navigation equipment: (2) VHF radios, 48 mile Furuno Radar
This 1954 landing craft was used by US Navy in Korean War. Later she was rumored to be ... read more
- Stock #202098 -
Awesome boat in excellent condition for diving , exploring, well maintained by owner!
If you are in the market for a pilothouse, look no further than this 1990 Radon 33, priced right at $123,000 (offers encouraged).
This vessel is located in Oxnard, California and is in good condition. She is also equipped with a Cummins engine that has 5,000 hours.
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
Please subm... read more
|Price:|| $123,000 Tax Not Paid|