|San Pedro California USA
A one owner boat, very well maintained and lightly used. Cruisers Yachts' 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with ample cockpit space and a ergonomic layout. With the single stateroom layout with aft sleeper-sofa the 370 achieves a wide-open feel. The airy salon is one continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee with generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom. The main head features a separate shower stall. Equipped with low hour Yanmar 315hp diesels with Onan 6.5kw generator.
Cruisers Yachts' 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with ample cockpit space and a ergonomic layout.
|No. of engines:
|Yanmar 6LTA STP
|Length over all:
The 370 Cruisers Express features an open, spacious salon including curved dinette and a full size sofa combine to make a "family room" type salon that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The aft settee converts into a double bed with a privacy curtain. The galley is on port. Forward of the galley, the head features a separate shower stall and vacuflush head. The master stateroom forward has a queen size berth and two cedar lined closets and storage in drawers. Varnished cherry wood cabinetry throughout adds a touch of elegance.
The galley is on the port side of the salon and features a two burner electric stove top, Whirlpool microwave, stainless steel sink with hot and cold water, Dometic 12V refrigerator/freezer and a coffee maker. There is ample storage in cabinets above and below the counter.
- Raymarine C-120 Radar/GPS/plotter
- Raymarine speed, depth and sonar
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Raymarine autopilot interfaced with the C-120 plotter
- Sirius stereo
- Bose multi media speaker system
- three flat screen TVs
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems
- Engine start battery, Generator start battery and 3 house batteries
- Battery isolators
- Galvanic isolater
- Two solar panels, 1.5 watt and 15 watt (charge generator battery)
- Onan 6.5KW generator - 500 hours
- Automatic battery charger
- Shore power cord
- System is set up for inverter installation remote on/off switches and cables in place
The aft deck has an electric lift to open the engine compartment giving great access and ability to reach all parts of the mechanical systems.
- Fortress Anchor
- Electric windlass
- Full canvas cockpit enclosure
- Coast Guard safety package
- Synthetic teak decking
- Walk-thru windshield foredeck access
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Remote control search light
- Saltwater deck washdown
- Propane BBQ
- Two kayaks on stanchion racks
- Weaver snap davits for dinghy
- Avon 8.5' RIB dinghy
- Honda 2HP four stroke outboard
- Two Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Side Power Bow and stern thrusters
- Cockpit engine controls
- Engine fresh water flush system plumbed to fresh water tank
- Automatic Co2 fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- Two automatic and one manual bilge pumps
- Digital tachometers
- Trim tabs
- Vacuflush head system
- Hydraulic steering
- Cockpit camera - web accessable
This boat has had only one owner who is a retired NASA engineer. The maintenance and condition show his attention to detail.
Last hauled and painted in 2021.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.