|Location:||San Diego California USA|
Premier builder of the finest quality boats on the Pacific Coast
Built tough for serious work as well as luxurious recreation.
Gorgeous Little Hoquiam 65 Long Range Pilot House Motor Yacht that doubles as a commercial swordfish boat. Designed by Howard Moe and constructed by the well regarded Little HoquIam Shipyard in Hoquiam WA.
The Chula is held in a single asset LLC and has a proven business model that affords her next owner huge advantages unique to her. Professionally maintained and skippered by one of the most successful captains on the west coast since new.
Will be an excellent long range cruising or expeditionary yacht as well as a long range Sportfisher!
Please contact listing broker for details.
The Chula is held in a single asset LLC and has a proven business model that affords her next owner huge advantages unique to her.
|Model:||65 Long Range Pilothouse|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Caterpillar C 18|
|Length over all:||65'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||1732 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||300 Gallons|
- Main Engine: Caterpillar C18
- Transmission: Twin Disc MGX 5135A 2.5:1
- Gensets: (2) Northern Lights 30Kw & 8Kw
- The Foredeck is fitted with storage lockers and aluminum swordfish plank.
- The bow anchor chain hydraulic drum is mounted forward just beneath the foredeck beneath a hatch.
- Weather decks, port and starboard lead to the foredeck.
- Extra large cockpit has a fish hold forward and below deck.
- Forward cockpit has a day head to starboard, bait tank, tackle center and engine room access.
- The flybridge accessed from the pilot house has a helm to starboard, copilot seat to port, along with settees aft.
- Aft of the flybridge is a large boat deck with rib, top load freezers, dunnage box, storage lockers, and hydraulic davit.
- Above the boat deck is the crows nest with controls.
- The decks are all painted nonskid and the safety rails are stainless steel.
- Beneath the foredeck is a guest stateroom with three single over under bunks.
- To port is another state room with two single over under bunks.
- Opposite starboard is the guest head with toilet, vanity sink, and stall shower.
- Continuing aft is the master stateroom with island double wide bunk and en-suite head.
- Up the starboard companionway stairs is the large pilot house with helm forward, bench helm seat to center and weather deck doors to port and starboard.
- Pilothouse bunk, dinette, and stairs to the flybridge are aft.
- The helm is extensive and outfitted with electronics.
- Aft through a companion way is the galley to port.
- The galley is fitted with quality appliances and countertop.
- Aft of the galley is a large salon.
- The salon is fitted with a settee, table and entertainment center.
- The entire interior of the vessel is fitted with varnished teak joinery, and quality soft goods.
- Exiting the interior aft from the salon is a day head to starboard, bait tank, tackle center and engine room access forward.
- The flybridge accessed from the pilot house has a helm to starboard, copilot seat to port, along with settees aft, all protected atop by a Bimini when installed.
- Next aft is a large boat deck with rib, top load freezers, dunnage box, storage lockers, and hydraulic davit.
- Atop the boat deck is the crows nest with controls.
- SSB; 1-Icom IC 2200 2Meter Transceiver;1-M802 HF SSB; Kenwood 2 Meter; Alinco DR-235 MkII
- VHF Radio: Icom 1-M504; 1-M602; 2-M506
- Satellite Phone: 2- Globalstar Wave Call; 1 Mitsubishi
- Fathometer: Furuno FCV 1150; Nav Net DFFI-UHD
- Autopilot: Simrad AP 25 w/ Remote
- Radar: 2- Furuno (64 & 24 nm) Nav Net
- GPS: Furuno Nav Net 3D; Furuno GP 32
- Plotter: Nobeltec Software; Furuno Nav Net
- AIS: Furuno FA 50
Additional Navigation Equipment:
- XM Satellite Radio 3- 19 Big Bay Monitors
- HP Pavilion Navigation Computer
- Qualcom Vessel Tracking System
- Furuno Nav Net 3D System; ATA Sea Water Temp
- Ethernet Hub; Furuno RD 30
- Furuno Nav Net 12 Multifunction Display 3D
- Skymate Satellite Email
- Simrad FU 25 Control
- 2-Ritchie Magnetic Compasses
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Corian Counter Tops
- Majilite Headliner
- Single Basin Sink
- Stove: GE Profile 4 Burner Cook Top
- Oven: GE Profile
- Refrigerator: GE Monogram
- Microwave: GE Profile
- Batteries; 9 8D(lead acid and gel)
- Voltage: 12 & 24 VDC
- Xantrex Prosine 3.0 Inverter/Charger
- Charles 60 amp 24 VDC Charger
- Charles 40 amp 24 VDC Charger
- 2ea Charles 30 amp 12 VDC Charger
- Charles 12 Kva ISO Transformer
- Battery isolator
- 2-50 amp 125/250 VAC Shore power inlets
- 50 amp Shore power cord
- Trac hydraulic stabilizers
- bow and stern thrusters
- Climate control w/ 5 air handlers
- 2 ea hydraulic PTO S
- Fish hold refrigeration
- 42 Sharp Aquos LCD TV (salon)
- Sony VHS/DVD player
- Yamaha V-3800 AV receiver
- Alpine AM/FM CD stereo (pilot house)
- 21 Sansui LCD TV
- 20 Toshiba LCD TV (forward stateroom)
- GE Spacemaker washer/dryer
- Water maker- Sea Recovery Aquamatic
- Oil change system
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.